Speed up internet browser Mozilla Firefox 2013
But when the browser default save the data of that specific website on your computer hard-drive then the website takes much less time comparing with time you have visited the site for the first time.The delay of time is happened for the browser caching.Speed up internet browser Mozilla Firefox 2013
When you select your RAM with change to your hard-drive for that particular browser caching then the time of caching is gradually less.Then your website will loaded with a twinkle of eye, whatever your internet speed was.Speed up internet browser Mozilla Firefox 2013.
Speed up internet browser Mozilla Firefox 2013Now, I am going to show you when you are using world's most famous web browser Mozilla Firefox. Just follow these steps.
1. Go to your web browser's Address Bar and then write about:config .....and then press enter button.
2. Here click on I be careful,I promise(shown in the picture).
3. Then go to search box and write browser.cache.disk.enable find it and Click it for two times and make it False.
4. Also browser.cache.memory.enable True.
5. Now right click on any where and click to new-integer
6. Here write browser.cache.memory.capacity and press Ok and at the next box write 10000(100 Megabite) and then click OK.
7. Again on the search option write Pipelining and press enter.
8. Then search for network.http.pipelining , then press it for two times and make it False to True.
9. Then keep the value of network.http.pipelining.maxrequest from 4 to 10(any number from 4 to 10)
Now, you are done!